Novus Imago Micrograph Competition
This competition rewards the innovative blending of art and technique. Winning micrographs will be selected on the basis of artistic merit and general audience appeal. The best micrographs are published in the Novus Imago in Applied Microscopy.
- Entries must be scientifically significant
- Entries must contain novel information useful in resolving a scientific issue and/or artistic beauty,
- Present established information in a way that dramatically enhances its comprehension or interpretation.
- Prints must have overall dimensions of B2 size (Height: 50cm, Width: 70cm). You should bring your own print. Stiff lightweight support such as a foam board is not necessary. You must put your printed matter on poster board installed in exhibition hall
- Each print must have a text with the title, authors, affiliations and email address. The text should include objectives, sample information and image description with technical and scientific significance.
Entries must be displayed at the scheduled time below.
Set-up: November 8 8:00 – 13:30
Removal: November 9 13:30 – 17:00
Winners will be announced at the meeting during the Thursday afternoon. The winning images of the Novus Imago Micrograph Competition are published in the Novus Imago of Applied Microscopy (the official journal of Korean Society of Microscopy).
- B2 size (Height: 50cm, Width: 70cm)
Novus Imago : a type of Manuscripts in Applied Microscopy
' reports a scientifically stunning image with brief description of the image and scientific significance. This should be original and unpublished image taken by the authors. This article can be published just one-page or at most two-page form.
< Example >
Applied Microscopy 2017;47:75-6
We believe poster presentation is an excellent format for all participants to engage in intensive discussion with other researchers in the field. To especially encourage authors to take advantage of this opportunity and submit papers for poster presentation, we provides awards to the most outstanding posters three (1 Best Poster and 2 Excellent Posters) in each of three categories.
Submission Due : ~ October 20, 2017
GO TO SUBMITTION
View My Submission