1. Fill out the Application Form and send it to secretariat. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Application & Contract Agreements are date-stamped upon receipt as long as payment is included.
- Please refer to the tentative Floor Plan and select your preferred booth area. Exhibit booth will be assigned on a "first-come, first-served basis" until sold out.
- The company information that you write in Application & Contract Agreements will be published in program book of EAMC3.
2. Payment could be made only by wire transfer.
- All bank charges for remittance should be paid by exhibitors.
- Please note that the payment must be transferred under the company name and stated on the receipt.
- A copy of bank transfer receipt should be sent to EAMC3 secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com)
- Partial payment will not be accepted. Exhibit Application & Contract Agreements will not be processed without payment.
3. Bank Information
Payments should be transferred to the following bank account. All bank charges are the responsibility of the applicant.
- Bank Name: KB Kookmin Bank
- Branch Name: Shinchon
- Account Number: 012537-04-007541
- Account Holder Name: Korean Society of Microscopy
- Swift Code: CZNBKRSEXXX
- Bank Address: 5, Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, 03789, Korea
4. Important Dates
- August 30, 2017: Payment due for sponsors
- August 30, 2017: Payment due for exhibitors
5. Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be notified in writing to the EAMC3 Secretariat.
- 50% of the total fee is refundable for cancellations made before July 31, 2017.
- After July 31, 2017, there will be no refunds.
EAMC3 Secretariat: Interwizz Inc.
- Phone: +82-2-574-6209
- Fax: +82-2-573-6208
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eamc3.org
- Address: 3F Yongho Bldg., 34, Dogok-ro 4-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06265, Korea